Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Personal Action Plan to Achieve Ecological Sustainability

Easy but helpful ways to achieve Ecological Sustainability

            I will make my own garden in my backyard so that i can at least help make my own place greener. I would be willing to join any organization that would be a hands-on project like planting trees and picking up trash. I will offer my help to my neighbors and ask if they need help on garden work. I will sort my trash into biodegradable and non-biodegradable so that it would be easier for my helpers to take out the trash. I will encourage my family to refrain from going pointless shopping in distant places to reduce our consumption of gasoline and reduce air pollution. I will buy organic products more often so that there would be less manufactured products






1 comment: